Saturday, August 27, 2011

New lovelies

This week has been about one thing: More wire! More wire!

I didn't get to finish as many pieces as I would've liked, but these three are what I have to offer today.

I LOVE how this ring turned out. I think the moonstone rounds and chips work really well together in this piece, and the copper gives the ring a very down to earth feel.

I was going for a bracelet similar to the red and yellow stash bracelet I posted last week. I think this one turned out ok.

I have been itching to use these kyanite stones since I got them. I'm still not sure how I feel about these earrings, but I think there is a lot of potential here.

Well, that's all for this week. I hope I have some fun seed bead things to post next week. We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. Raychelle, Very pretty pieces, my favorite are the earrings.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Therese. I was kinda on the fence about them, but I think they're starting to grow on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree , i love the earrings with the ring a very close second.

    ReplyDelete