Monday, November 25, 2013

Earring Challenge Weekend

Apologies for the delayed post, but the weekend didn't allow for much blog time. I have new earrings to share, though. And I have a new design! *happy dance*

Here's the roll call:

Day 7

I decided to try my hand at some simple dream catchers. I'm not totally convinced by these, but it was a pair of earrings done.

pajaro catchers

Day 8!

For day 8, I decided to try dream catchers again. But, I cut my wrap thread a little too long, so I ended up with something that looked more like a constellation. Interesting, but I'm not totally convinced by these earrings either.

fire constellation catchers

Day 9!

For day 9, I had a little more time to play with beads, so I decided to experiment with a spiral design I'd been playing around with in my head. I love how simple yet pretty these little spirals are. They remind me of nautilus shells.

aqua nautilus spirals

Day 10! (That's today!)

I've got a full plate today, and am not sure if an earring is going to happen. So, I decided to start work on today's earrings last night and finish them early this morning. Maybe fudges a little bit on the timeline, but I'm happy to have some earrings done, just in case. For today we have a cute pair of half mandala earrings and more nautilus spirals.

complicated creamsicle dangles


neon nautilus spirals

Thanks for continue to follow the earrings challenge. Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

9 days down, 6 days to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment