Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Playing with Paint

This past week has been all about putting paint to canvas. While I never thought I would call myself a painter, painting has quickly become a heart space for me. That said, before anything else, I'm a writer. So, the canvases that have been coming up are really meditations on the words and feelings that I am exploring right now. Here are a few completed pieces:

love love love, acrylic on 7 x 9.5 canvas

Hope Cards

Smile Cards
It is often said that you are what you eat. I believe that that applies to language as well. The language that we consume affects our day. I created these canvases to create positive energy. Each word became like a mantra for me as I painted it. There have been some tough days in the past few weeks, but working on these canvases helped remind me that I am loved, there's always hope, and a smile can change everything.

As always, if you want to see more of my work and get prices for sale items, check out my Facebook page.
Please like and share the page with friends.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment