Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thanks for Traveling with Me

Hi all,

This will be a short post, but I just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by and gave me feedback on my Lesotho pieces. It felt very good to create them, and I will probably do more pieces in these styles in the future. I would also just like to give a big "hip hip hooray" to all of the bloggers who participated in this blog hop. I had the chance to check many of the pages, and the work is just stunning. I was especially taken by the pieces from Micronesia, as that is where I currently call home. It was pretty cool to see how other people view this part of the world.

Many of you asked about the crayon batik piece I made, so look for a post on that soon.


Crayon Batik -- Sneak Peek

Hope all is well and creative :)

No comments:

Post a Comment